An experienced, competent Reservation Manager is required to join the Intercontinental Tashkent Hotel Team.
Located in the heart of Tashkent, next to the Amir Temur Square, the InterContinental Tashkent Hotel is part of the Trilliant multifunctional complex and the most iconic hotel in the capital of Uzbekistan, where people can not only work successfully, but also enjoy leisure and accommodation.
The hotel has 216 well-equipped large rooms, a signature restaurant on the top floor and an open-air bar, a lobby lounge with a patisserie and a pool bar, a large wellness club, a conference room with a total area of more than 2,500 sq.m. and banquet space for events ranging from private meetings to lavish weddings.
InterContinental Tashkent combines luxury, modern comfort and the latest technology. Trilliant is one of the best examples of sustainability as it is a LEED GOLD candidate.
What you will do:
As a Reservation Manager, you will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing. Your responsibilities will include managing the day-to-day activities of the department, managing the retail sales of the hotel's hotel services, making room reservations, managing the availability of the room stock, setting up tariff plans, etc.
What we need from you:
- Successful work experience in a similar position for at least 2 years in 4-5 star hotels;
- Knowledge of modern hotel systems, such as Opera, etc.;
- Fluency in Russian and English. Knowledge of the Uzbek language is an advantage.
- Friendliness, caring, openness, smiling, ability and desire to work in a large team;
- Stress resistance, analytical mindset, accuracy, attentiveness.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.