Hotel Brand: Hotel Indigo
Location: China, Beijing, Xiamen
Hotel: Xiamen Haicang (XMNHC), No.18, 2nd North Binhu Road, Haicang District, 361026
Job number: 108989
Duties and Responsibilities工作职责
· Perform all duties as Lobby host, including additional duties as follows:
· Conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
· Supervise front office operations during assigned shift including:
· Maintenance of guest information
· Maintenance of information about local events
· Compile occupancy statistics
· Supervise the use of the public address system
· Supervise group bookings
· Assisting with serious complaints
· Supervise cashiering activities during shift including:
· Cash handling and banking procedure
· Dealing with irregular payments
· Instructing staff in credit policies and facilities
· Instructing staff in cash security procedures
· Carry out debtor control
· Prepare reports
· Supervise the cashiering system
· In conjunction with the EDP manager to ensure the hotel system is maintained in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
· To ensure that all refused business is recorded and reported to Front Office Manager.
· Be able to handle main Guest complaint
Required Skills –
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
· Problem solving and organizational abilities
· Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
· 1 years experience in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.