Otel Markası: Holiday Inn Express
Konum Singapur, Singapur
Otel: Singapur Clarke Rıhtımı (SINCQ), 2 Magazine Road, 059573
İş numarası: 117421
- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact/storage area.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Ensure that locations where each item its kept is tracked and updated with a simple floor plan.
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Comply with Security guidelines/checklist to only accept goods that are directed to hotel. To report to Department Head and Security of any suspicious parcel.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Conduct inventory of hotel uniforms. Distribute clean uniforms to personnel according to company specifications. Record assigned and unassigned uniforms as they are distributed or returned. Inspect uniforms for damage and remove substandard uniforms from circulation and issue replacements.
- Conduct first-aid inventory monthly.
- Conduct physical stock audits on a regular basis as advised by the Financial Manager and the physical count to be tallied with the inventory count. Any differences have to be investigated and information to be provided to Executive Housekeeper.
- Notify the Department Head of any low stock levels.
- Learn how to put this stock in the right section and to allow for the storing of inventories in the store.
- Assist with admin job such as scanning, filing and packing of documents.
- Make accurate checks of all new stocks received and checks these stocks tally with the invoice and goods received according to policies.
- Monitor PAR levels for all items to ensure proper levels.
- Distributes supplies to all pantries (2nd flr to 7th flr), following exactly the procedures set by Executive Housekeeper.
- Ensures Housekeeping stores are neat, tidy properly stocked and stored at all times.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Keeps records of all supplies precisely up to date.
- Coordinates with Assistant Housekeeper and Finance Manager, on stocks that need to order and the delivery of guest amenities. Ensure stock received is stored properly in a secure designated area.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
What we need from you
High School or equivalent and have housekeeping experience preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity and including supervisory experience or training.
Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company. Able to speak, read and write English. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office. Possesses organizational and training abilities.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.