Responsabile delle relazioni con gli ospiti
Marchio dell'hotel: HUALUXE
Posizione: Cina, Pechino
Hotel: Xi'an Chanba (SIAXC), No. 5167, Shibo Ave, Chanba Ecological Zone
Numero di lavoro: 108766
• Directs all aspects of the guest relations function to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction to current and future VIPs.
At HUALUXE®, we want our guests to feel accomplished and respected. To help them we need you to offer intuitive Chinese hospitality and:
• Show Chinese Etiquette – by greeting our guests by extending the spirit of our signature welcome and indulge them in Chinese hospitality by being humble and discreet in observing Chinese protocol.
• Respect and Recognize – We respect and recognize guests no matter who they are and adapt to guest preferences making them feel a cut above the rest.
• Help Accomplish – by fully understanding our guests’ business and social engagement needs, and take pro-active action to exceed their expectations by efficient and accurate services.
• 尽显中华礼仪 –向客人展示我们标志性的欢迎礼，并用谦恭得体的中华待客之道来款待我们的客人。
• 表达尊重认同 – 我们尊重、认知每一位客人，我们记录客人的偏好，通过个性化的服务客人的尊贵身份。
• 协力成就事业 – 悉心洞察、领会客人商务及社交的不同需求，先行一步，力求以准确高效、超越客人期望的服务，帮助客人达成目标。
• Monitor guest relations’ personnel to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure
• Ensure IHG Rewards Club members consistently receive all benefits, repeat guests and other VIP’s receive special recognition and service
• Inspects all VIP rooms prior to arrival
• Liaise with other departments and necessary outside contracts to ensure excellent service delivery
• Input guest data into Opera history system
• Assist to promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities
• Handle guest complaints and refer them as necessary, follows up on corrective action
• Assist in review arrival lists for all arrivals and VIPs to check room allocations, amenities, and special requests
• Services offered for the VIP guests with the aim to maximum guest satisfaction
• Ensure the personnel maintain the appearance, discipline and efficiency of all staff under direct supervision and initiate immediate remedial action if necessary
• Prepare efficient work schedule for Guest Relations Staff, arranging holidays and vacation, taking into consideration project occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals or departures
• Conduct department training
• Check weekly on report for long staying guests, establish and maintain contact with the guests. Entertain them occasionally.
• Monitor files on Hotels facilities, airline schedules, transportation schedules / routes and course, map and other relevant tourist information.
• Be conversant with all hotels’ activities by reading event order, Public Relation materials and also promotion of competitor advertisement in the media for details on special promotion.
• Ensure Knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures, for programs such as; Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs, and also Intercontinental Hotels Group Loyalty programs.
• Issue the gifts to Children to make sure guests satisfaction.
• Compliance to the IHG standards and policies and ensure delivery by the GRO
• Performs other tasks assigned by the manager
Required Skills –
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Able to read and write English
• High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
• 2 year experience in guest service or customer service, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.