Responsabile di turno - Holiday Inn Express Singapore Serangoon
Marca dell'hotel: Holiday Inn Express
Ubicazione: Singapore, Singapore
Albergo: Singapore Serangoon (SINSG), 270 Jalan Besar, 209019
Numero di lavoro: 117940
About the Job
We are looking for a Duty Manager who sets their own high standards across everything from cleanliness to productivity. You’ll be expected to effectively and efficiently deal with all guest complaints, queries and suggestions.
- Birthday Leave
- Insurance Coverage
- Learning and Development Opportuinties within IHG
- Employee Rate across IHG Hotels worldwide
- Duty Meal
- Provide mentoring to Guest Services Agents, offering coaching and regular feedback to manage conflicts and enhance employee engagement.
- Ensure team members are adequately trained and equipped with the necessary tools to fulfil their job duties.
Team Collaboration and Communication:
- Foster a 'one team approach' to ensure quality service through consistent communication and coordination.
- Develop programs aimed at improving team member engagement, aligning with brand service behaviours.
- Implement and monitor team member succession planning to ensure a robust and capable team for the future.
- Address guest complaints promptly and ensure corrective actions are taken to resolve issues and concerns.
- Drive improvements in guest satisfaction goals by collaborating with hotel team members to establish and implement services and programs that meet or exceed guest expectations.
- Allocate time to interact with guests, solicit feedback, and build positive relationships.
- Accountable for maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in accordance with Service Level Standards.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Rooms Division Manager or Operations Manager.
- This role plays a critical part in ensuring the smooth operation of our establishment, guaranteeing high levels of guest satisfaction and fostering a positive and engaged team environment.
What We Need From You
- Minimum of a Diploma or equivalent qualification, or a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the Hospitality Industry.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication, problem-solving, reasoning, and motivational skills.
- Flexibility to work varying shift schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.