Hotelmarke: Hotel Indigo
Standort: China, Peking, Guangzhou
Hotel: Guangzhou Haixinsha (CANEH), No. 32 Linjiang Road, Tianhe District, 510623
Job number: 100739
• Food Preparation
• Clean and maintain equipment and premises
• Maintain hygienic standards and procedures
• Assist with the preparation of functions and service
• Being attentive to guest requests
• Be attentive to guests and resolve their complaints where possible, reporting all incidents to your Supervisor
• Assist bar supervisor with beverages
• Assist with the preparation of an outlet for service including:
• Professionally handle enquiries billing and payment of bills in compliancy with the hotel’s established policies and procedures.
• Ensure that all work is balanced at the end of each shift and that the total, balances with the computer’s total.
• Complete dockets accurately and clearly.
• Maintain current information on all general activities of the hotel.
• Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled.
• Attends and participates in training sessions as scheduled.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
Qualifications – 学历
• Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
Experience – 经历
• 1 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.