First impressions count. To get our guests’ memorable experiences off to an unforgettable start, we’re looking for a Front Desk Agent who can make transactions feel seamless, offer exceptional local insights, and anticipate every request to make our guests feel right at home.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Kicking off truly memorable guest experiences with the warmest of welcomes
● Acknowledging IHG Rewards Club members and returning guests in person or over the phone
● Taking, managing, and receiving payments for guest bookings
● Making the check-in and check-out process feel swift and seamless
● Staying one step of our guests’ needs to anticipate requests and offer tailored recommendations
● Being our guests’ trusted contact – helping with everything from bill issues to restaurant recommendations
What We need from you:
● Communication skills - guests will need to come to you with concerns as well as compliments, so you’ll be easy to talk to
● Your problem-solving skills will turn issues into opportunities so every guest leaves with great memories
● Fluency in the local language - extra language skills would be great, but not essential
● Literate and tech-savvy - you’ll need a good grasp of reading, writing, basic maths and computer skills
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
At HUALUXE®️ Hotels and Resorts, we look for people who bring Chinese culture and heritage to life. As the first upscale international hotel brand designed around Chinese guests, our colleagues don’t just acknowledge our values, they enhance them.
Etiquette. Rejuvenation in nature. Recognition of status. Enabling spaces. These are what our guests come for. What they expect and what we’ll enable you to deliver. In every action, every interaction, and every detail of our luxury design and service. Let's go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.