Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Hotel: Doha Beach & Spa (DOHHA), Street 900, Bldg. No. 25, Zone 61, Al Dafna, West Bay, PO Box 6822, Doha, State of Qatar
Job number: 103075
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Located on Doha's longest private beach and nestled in landscaped gardens, the InterContinental Doha Beach & Spa features 12 restaurants, a range of recreational facilities, a free-form swimming pool, and the world-class Spa InterContinental.
Situated in an exclusive location, minutes from downtown Doha and major government and corporate offices and within minutes to the Doha Exhibition and Convention Centre, City Center Mall, and Doha Golf Club, our properties offer distinctive surroundings which will forever redefine luxury.
Your Day to Day
- Prepare and serve drinks to high standards, and highlight promotions to guests
- Work with your restaurant colleagues to offer a seamless food service
- Set up your bar – stock up on all the supplies you’ll need, manage your inventory and make sure all your equipment works
- Look after your bar – keep it clean and tidy and make sure the alcohol is always secure
- Handle cash and credit transactions
What We Need From You
Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we're looking for:
- Knowledge and ability to prepare a wide range of drinks. Ideally with formal bartending training
- Flexibility to work long nights and on weekends
- In good shape and fitness to support in the operation
- Great communication skills, with a touch of warmth to make our guest’s stay a memorable one
What We Offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with competitive salary and benefits.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.