Restaurant Manager- Crowne Plaza West Cairo-Arkan
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: Egypt, NY, Cairo
Hotel: West Cairo Arkan (CAISZ), Plot 29, Arkan Plaza, Zayed Entrance 2, 26th of July Corridor, Sheikh Zayed, 12588
Job number: 116340
Crowne Plaza is a global chain of full service, upscale hotels headquartered in the United Kingdom. It caters to business travelers and the meetings and conventions market. It is part of the (IHG) InterContinental Hotels Group family of brands, which include InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts, Voco, Staybrige Suites, Kimpton Hotels and Regent. As one of the world's largest upscale brands, we have properties located in major urban centers, gateway cities and resort destinations all around the globe and can be found in nearly 100 countries with more than 429 hotels and 118,000 rooms globally.
Since opening in 2012 Arkan Plaza has evolved into West Cairo’s primary commercial and social destination, offering a multitude of retail and dining outlets along with gyms, banks and offices. All radiating from its welcoming central plaza, situated in the heart of Sheikh Zayed located on the 26th of July corridor main spine, which connects the cities of Sheikh Zayed and 6th of October with the central Cairo area.
Crowne Plaza West Cairo - Arkan the 178-room new build forms part of Phase II of Arkan Plaza. The Hotel is 10 minutes away from the “new” Grand Egyptian Museum and 15 minutes from the Great Pyramids of Giza. It is also in close proximity to Cairo International Airport and will be just 10 kilometers away from Sphinx International Airport. Business and leisure travelers can get the best of both worlds with three meeting rooms and a business center along with an outdoor pool and Club Lounge
We are currently looking for a Restaurant Manager to join our amazing team at Crowne Plaza West Cairo – Arkan.
- Overseas the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies.
- Provides feedback and coaching to the Team regularly.
- Maintaining safety and food quality standards.
- Keeping guests happy and handling complaints.
- Supervising daily shift operations.
- Ensuring all end of day cash outs are correctly completed.
- Coordinating daily front- and back-of-house restaurant operations.
- Controlling operational costs and identifying ways to cut waste.
- Interviewing/recruiting new employees.
- Interacting with guests to get feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Assist in planning special event Menu.
- Overseeing stock levels and ordering supplies.
What we need from you:
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager in 4/5 stars hotels.
- BSc degree in hospitality management
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent communications skills
- Proficiency in using computer softwares.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.