Atendente de Alimentos e Bebidas @Holiday Inn & Suites Dubai Science Park
Marca do hotel: Holiday Inn
Localização: Emirados Árabes Unidos, Dubai
Hotel: Dubai Science Park (DXBDA), Dubai Science Park, Al Barsha South
Número do trabalho: 111304
Travel is a journey. At Holiday Inn, we help make it a joy.
Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guest’s stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. We should know, we’ve been on our journey since 1952. So, if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we’d love to give you a warm welcome to the Holiday Inn® family.
Holiday Inn & Suites Dubai Science Park, a recently opened hotel, is looking for an active Food & Beverage Attendant to join their extraordinary team! Ideally located in the heart of Dubai Science Park, in the most sought after residential area of Dubai. Minutes away from mega malls, magnificent Jumeirah Beaches, world’s leading tourist attractions and Parks, auto drome and over 5 championship golf courses. The Holiday Inn & Suites at Dubai Science Park will include 240 hotel rooms and suites and 84 one-bedroom apartments, anchor F&B offerings and an extensive 1026sqm cutting-edge meeting and events facilities.
Your day to day
- You are responsible for dealing with guests requirements in a courteous, charming and professional sales-oriented manner to both internal and external guests
- To serve customers promptly by taking correct orders, posting the bill, collecting, serving the orders and settling of bills under the general guidance and direction of the Restaurant Manager
- To be the main direct guest contact sales person and offer prompt service
- Be charming by being approachable, having confidence and showing respect.
- Stay in the moment by understanding and anticipating guests’ needs, being attentive and taking ownership of getting things done.
- Make it memorable by being knowledgeable, sharing stories and showing your style to create moments that make people feel special.
- Serves customers according to the set standards, by taking their orders, posting the bills, collecting and serving the order, and bill accordingly
- Presents bills to guests and ensures settlement of the same
- Promotes all menu items and promotions
- Ensures all opening and closing duties are followed according to the checklist
- Responsible for all service preparation, e.g. polishing of glasses, cutlery and wiping tables
- Responsible for clearing and arranging the stations
- Ensures that all menu items are sold at the correct selling price hence ensuring that the planned profitability is secured
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time
- Complies with hotel rules and regulations
- Complies with company grooming and hygiene, and uniform standards
- Ensures that all guest welcomed, seated and thanked on departure with a smile
- Accurately and promptly fulfilling guest requests
- Understands and anticipate guest needs
- Maintains a high level of knowledge which will enhance the guest experience
- Demonstrates a service attitude that exceeds expectations
- Maintains a high level of product and service knowledge about all InterContinental Hotels Group hotels in our region and all F&B activities
- Ensures compliance with relevant employment laws and hotel or company policies and procedures
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
What we need from you
- Should have at least 1 year experience in hospitality industry in 4-5 star hotel
- Should have familiarity about spirits and wines
- Should be fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Good knowledge about micros operating system
- Good skills in customer service
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with competitive salary and benefits.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
Go on - show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.