Hotel Brand: HUALUXE
Location: China, Beijing, Kunshan
Hotel: Kunshan Huaqiao (SHAKH), Building A, No.888 Shangyin Road, Huaqiao Town, 215332
Número do trabalho: 111309
- Responsible for providing accurate information concerning hotel facilities, venues and functions and handling guest inquiries. Supervises the issue of keys, mail, messages, telegrams and parcels to the guests
- Coordinate guests’ needs, requests, and inquiries to ensure superior service and value for our guests.
At HUALUXE®, we want our guests to feel accomplished and respected. To help them we need you to offer intuitive Chinese hospitality and:
- Show Chinese Etiquette – by greeting our guests by extending the spirit of our signature welcome and indulge them in Chinese hospitality by being humble and discreet in observing Chinese protocol.
- Respect and Recognize – We respect and recognize guests no matter who they are and adapt to guest preferences making them feel a cut above the rest.
- Help Accomplish – by fully understanding our guests’ business and social engagement needs, and take pro-active action to exceed their expectations by efficient and accurate services.
- 尽显中华礼仪 –向客人展示我们标志性的欢迎礼，并用谦恭得体的中华待客之道来款待我们的客人。
- 表达尊重认同 – 我们尊重、认知每一位客人，我们记录客人的偏好，通过个性化的服务客人的尊贵身份。
- 协力成就事业 – 悉心洞察、领会客人商务及社交的不同需求，先行一步，力求以准确高效、超越客人期望的服务，帮助客人达成目标。
- Assist guests with all inquiries, both hotel and non-hotel related
- Conduct effective shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the activities of the day and alert to any potential problems
- Maintain detailed knowledge of key occurrences in your city/location including directions to key points of interests, restaurants, theatres, shopping, cinemas, sporting and recreational facilities, banks, consulates, transport systems and special events
- Maintain adequate supplies of forms, brochures and ensure they are presented in line with hotel standards
- Consult Log Book for information/request left by outgoing shift
- Manage all incoming guest mail, messages, telexes, facsimiles and special deliveries, in accordance with policy
- Manage outgoing guest mail, courier services, postage of parcels and freighting as directed by guests
- 按照客人的要求，对客人寄出的邮件、通过信使服务寄送的信件、 包裹的邮资和货运进行管理
- Maintain order and security of guest keys and other selected keys kept in Front Office, ensuring key issue policy is followed
- Receive telephone calls and take messages for guests who are out, in accordance with hotel policy
- Record incoming registered mail, telegram, parcel, telex in appropriate file
- Night staff check mail, message of expected guests against the system/computer and expected arrivals
- Prepare efficient work schedule for Bell staff, arranging holidays and vacations, taking into consideration projected occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals and departures
- Works with Superior on manpower planning and management needs
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.