Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Canberra
Hotel: Canberra (CBRBS), 1 Binara Street, 2601
Número de empleo: 115096
We’re looking for a Sous Chef to join our team at Crowne Plaza Canberra. We're looking for someone who is a great leader with a high level of verbal communication. strong time management skills, impeccable attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
- You have a genuine passion for the food industry, ensuring quality and maintain high standards and keep the kitchen running smoothly
- Understanding of HACCP and Work, Health and Safety legislation
- Passion for team development and mentoring your team
- Well rounded experience in creating food for breakfast, lunch, dinner, rooms service and functions
About the role:
- Hands on role, leading by example while supporting and mentoring the team
- Working closely with the Executive chef on menu creation and delivering a memorable experience to our guests
- Some administrative tasks including but not limited to rostering, stock take and ordering
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including :
- Paid birthday leave
- Hotel perks like accommodation and food & beverage discounts
- Enhanced parental leave
- Proactive health days and flexible work options.
- Your career journey will be supported through our lifelong development program
- IHG Career Milestone celebrations
- Transfer of entitlements as you move and grow with IHG.
- Access to our discount retail platform that makes your pay for even further
We are proud to be IHG and we know you will be too #Gofurthertogether.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Join Crowne Plaza one of the largest and best loved premium hotel brands in the world. With more than 420 hotels in diverse locations globally Crowne Plaza is the perfect base to connect on business, pleasure or a blend of both. We've thoughtfully designed our spaces to encourage, support and celebrate great connections. We're also big on meetings and events, a trusted and valued partner for connecting both domestic and global groups alike.
Our branded service style 'Dare to Connect' is crafted for connection. Designed for humans not nameless guests or colleagues. Still professional but touches guests on an emotional level. Where colleagues take their initiative and use their personality because they make a crucial difference in the guest's experience. The role of every colleague at Crowne Plaza is to create memorable emotional connections and the job of every leader is to create an environment where that can happen. Lets Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.