Room Attendant - Crowne Plaza Muscat OCEC
Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Location: Oman, Muscat
Hotel: Muscat OCEC (MSCCP), Madinat Al Irfan, Airport Heights, 113
Job number: 114371
We are looking for a reliable and friendly room attendant to join our hospitality team in order to provide superb customer service to our guests. Your duties will include ensuring that assigned rooms are fully stocked, cleaned, and serviced to a high standard. You should also be able to resolve guest complaints and queries promptly and in a polite manner. To be successful as a room attendant you must be honest, pleasant, and have detailed knowledge of, and comply with, all housekeeping policies, procedures, and standards.
- Greeting guests and responding to queries.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Restocking beverages and food items in the minibar.
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Updating status of guest rooms on assignment sheet.
- Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU:
- High school diploma or Colleague diploma preferred.
- Previous guest service and/or housekeeping experience.
- Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
- Physical mobility and stamina.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Professional and polite.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work-life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts, and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate differences and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our well-being framework, we are committed to supporting well-being in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.