Night Guest Services Manager - Kimpton Fitzroy London
Hotel Brand: Kimpton (outside the Americas)
Location: United Kingdom, London, London
Hotel: Kimpton - Fitzroy London
Job number: R186291
Kimpton Fitzroy London are looking for a Night Guest Services Manager to join there 5* team.
A London Hotel Like No Other, Kimpton Fitzroy London is a 19th-century iconic building which meets the London of today: From the outside, the landmark building, which occupies a full block along the eastern side of Russell Square in Bloomsbury, looks every bit the part of grande dame. Inside, though, contemporary interiors beckon the discerning traveller to settle in and stay a while want to be part of this Lifestyle Luxury property?
At Kimpton, our shared mission is to make lives better through heartfelt human connections. This emotional investment drives all that we do, and it’s why you’ll love the work, too. Our colleagues are empowered and encouraged to act from the heart, to go above and beyond to create ridiculously personal experiences for each other and our guests
Our Guest Services Managers support the Front Office Lead to ensure a guest is met with a genuine welcome and that their needs are attended throughout their stay. A Kimpton stay is a laid-back and original luxury experience that offers guests the finer things without the fuss. No detail is too small, and no request is too large.
Guest Services Manager’s communicates both internally within the front office and externally, both with the wider hotel team and immediate locale to ensure the guest experience is personalised and always exceeds expectation. At Kimpton our commitment to deliver heartfelt care, unique design and quality in surprising ways gives an experience you’ll treasure forever whether you are a guest or a member of our family.
Working as a Guest Services Manager you will ensure all team members are trained and manage the shift you are working, you will predominantly work Night shifts between 8-12 hours each, and may be required to cover a variety of shifts, including Days, Evenings, over Weekdays & Weekends including Bank Holidays.
So what’s in for you (just in case you need more persuading)
Not bragging but we are part of the IHG Hotels and Resorts family, a FTSE 100 Company, market leader in delivering True Hospitality for Good around the world
- Up to £26,500 (£16.99 per hour)
- 130 Hour guaranteed monthly hours, with the ability to Flex Hours up with business demand (Every Hour Worked Paid) - Average 30 Hours a week
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our voluntary benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international
- Meals whilst on duty
- Uniform Provided
- Opportunities to get involved in our charitable and community activities
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
What we need from you
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion
To succeed as our Guest Services Manager, you will need:
- Night/ Day Front Office duty management and team leadership experience for 2+ years in a property of similar size & standard.
- Proven track record with success at working with loyalty schemes and enrolments
- Have an awareness of market trends and the ability to implement new initiatives
- Good understanding of systems to support driving results Opera, Delphi, Microsoft suite
- Knowledge of a service optimization tool ‘ Quore ’ a plus
Do you have what it takes to be our Night Guest Services Manager We’d love to hear from you.
Please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.