We take our housekeeping standards seriously. So, we’re searching for a Room Attendant with an exceptional eye for detail and a passion for perfection to make sure every guest enjoys a truly memorable experience.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Making sure every single room is at its absolute best for our guests
● Helping our guests in any way you can – whether they’ve forgotten their toothbrush or just need to find the elevator
● Keeping your supervisor in the loop by advising them of any progress or problems
● Monitoring and controlling supplies to minimise waste
● Doing your best to reunite guests with any lost or misplaced items
● Regularly assisting with deep clean projects
What We need from you:
● It’s a physical role and you’ll be on your feet most of the day, so fitness is important
● Occasional lifting of items up to 50 pounds / 23 kilograms and or push/pulling heavy objects
● You may need to bend and kneel to complete some activities
● Literacy skills - reading, writing and basic maths skills
● Flexible attitude to shifts – you may be required to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
As the world’s first and most global luxury hotel brand, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts has pioneered international travel since the 1940s, we are passionate about sharing our renowned international know-how and cultural wisdom in truly impressive surroundings. We all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental®️ brand and to be part of the brand you will have a thirst for travel, passion for culture and appreciation for diversity. We create inspiring experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. If you’d like to embrace a world of opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.