Hair Stylist (Spa)
Hotel Brand: Six Senses
Location: Saudi Arabia, Umluj
Hotel: Southern Dunes The Red Sea (RSISD), Southern Dunes Site 14, The Red Sea Development, 48321
Job number: 115467
To execute the position I must have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar role
The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for a Hair Stylist, it is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and/or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent to the position.
Six Senses Southern Dunes, The Red Sea is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
- Organize hair appointments as per Six Senses Spas standards.
- Provide professional haircuts and styling in a fast-paced working environment.
- Consult with clients to fully understand desired service and final look requested; set expectations for results and upkeep needed for particular treatments and styles.
- Shampoo, condition, and dry hair, and apply other products to hair to aid in straightening, curling, or styling.
- Cut, trim, and style hair or hair pieces according to clients wishes.
- Wax, bleach, shape, shave, or trim facial hair.
- Colors, highlights, or perms hair according to clients wishes.
- Keep regular accounting for accurate product levels of supply (working with Assistant Spa Manager and Spa Manager).
- Store all chemicals used on the premises in a cool, dry and well ventilated place and material safety data sheets should be accessible to all staff. Keep them in their original containers and not stored in diluted forms.
- Monitor usage of products
- Stay abreast with latest development in hair styling and fashion industry.
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance, grooming and hygiene.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.