Hotel Brand: Hotel Indigo
Location: Oman, Nizwa
Hotel: Jabal Akhdar Resort & Spa (MCTJA), Jabal Akhdar, 621
Job number: 122108
A little curiosity fuels our soul for adventure and experiences. So, at Hotel Indigo ®, we do more than satisfy our guest’s curiosity, we inspire them. Our passionate colleagues help create memorable and unique experiences for our guests; in a place truly connected to the local neighborhood, infused with intriguing design and local flavors. Every day brings discoveries, fresh ideas, and unexpected journeys.
So, just like our hotels, no two colleagues are the same. So, we’re curious about you. How will you inspire the eclectic rhythm in our hotels? How will you bring the local neighborhood story to life? At Hotel Indigo® hotels, we’re excited to meet spirited characters who can delight the most curious guests.
Situated at 2,000m above sea level on the edge of the canyon in Jabal Akhdar, you will find a lifestyle property with 172 keys including penthouse suites and cliffside pool villas, the best spa in Oman spread over 2,200sq, plus great food and beverage concepts. We are a destination.
Are you ready to join our pre-opening team to lay the foundations for us to disrupt and build a culture that changes the stay experience complimented by views that will leave everyone in awe?
Discover a career where you can unleash your passion for learning and quality! We are seeking a highly motivated and driven Learning & Quality Manager to join our award-winning team at our one-of-a-kind luxury hotel.
Are you ready to transform the world of HR in the vibrant hospitality industry? Look no further! We are seeking a dynamic and innovative HR Officer to join our luxury hotel team.
A little taste of your day-to-day
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring the selection of top talent that aligns with our values and standards.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures, keeping up to date with industry best practices.
- Provide support and guidance to employees and management regarding HR matters.
- Conduct performance evaluations and devise training plans to elevate the skills of our employees.
- Foster a positive working environment through employee engagement initiatives and team-building activities.
- Keep accurate records of employee data, leave management and compliance requirements.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/Administration holder or an equivalent course.
- 1 year related experience in Human Resources, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must speak fluent English.
- Other languages may be preferred.
What you can expect from us?
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work-life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts, and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate differences and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow, and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting well-being in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.