Guest Service Agent - voco® Riyadh
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Hotel: Riyadh (RUHSD), King Fahad Road, Opposite of Ministry of Interior, 13003
Job number: 105290
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Exceptional design meets contemporary comfort at voco® Riyadh . We’re on King Fahad Road at the heart of the city’s booming business district. Only 30 minutes from King Khalid International Airport . Opposite the Ministry of Interior, and steps away from other government offices.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments
Requirements and skills:
- Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role
- Experience with hotel reservations software.
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking and TripAdvisor
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Degree in hotel management is a plus
- This is position is for Saudi Nationals Only
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package – including duty meals and discounted hotel accommodation worldwide. What's more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we'll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the VOCO Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you'll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to VOCO and IHG and we'll make sure you'll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com.
You must meet the legal requirements to work in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.