Guest Relations Manager - InterContinental Abu Dhabi
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: United Arab Emirates
Hotel: Abu Dhabi (AUHHA), King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud Street,
Job number: 107347
We’re searching for a Guest Relations Manager who is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to guests at our hotel. Their primary responsibility is to ensure that all guests are satisfied with their needs and receive the highest level of hospitality possible.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
- The Guest Relations Manager is the first point of contact for guests upon arrival. They greet guests, welcome them to the hotel and check them in.
- The GRM is responsible for resolving any guest complaints that arise during their stay. They listen to the guest's concerns and work to find a resolution that meets the guest's needs.
- They are responsible for managing all guest services in the hotel. This includes room service, housekeeping, and any other services that guests may require during their stay.
- Also works closely with other departments in the hotel, such as the housekeeping, engineering and food and beverage departments, to ensure that all guest needs are met.
- The Guest Relations Manager is responsible for promoting hotel services and amenities to guests. This includes promoting hotel restaurants, spas, and other services that guests may be interested in.
- The Guest Relations Manager is responsible for conducting guest surveys to gather feedback on their stay. They use this feedback to improve the guest experience and make changes as necessary.
What We need from you:
- The ideal candidate should have previous experience in a similar role and be able to work effectively under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask are also essential.
- A degree in hospitality management or a related field may be preferred.
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.