Hotel Brand: Six Senses
Location: Spain, Ibiza
Hotel: Ibiza (IBZSS), Cami Sa Torre 71, Portinatx, 07810
Job number: 118801
As General Manager, I will fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them and our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness.
Sustainability, Wellness and Out of the Ordinary experiences are at the core of everything we do at Six Senses. I will safeguard these pillars and its strategic planning and development and ensure all directives, practices and initiatives are implemented, embraced, adopted within the hotel
Duties and Responsibilities
- As General Manager, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient operation of the resort/hotel to provide exceptional products and services within Six Senses brand operating standards and budget.
- The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead and maintain an inclusive work environment for the team, fostering an open and respectful culture.
- Ensure that Six Senses guidelines and standards of service and operation will be adopted and followed by all hosts so that our performance benchmarks are maintained and exceeded.
- Establish and deliver pre-established financial returns related to revenue generation, profitability and ROIC.
- Instill a revenue-focused philosophy so that all hosts are fully engaged with driving revenue opportunities, future profitability, and maximum return on investment in line with the business strategy and annual plan while delivering an out of the ordinary experience for all of our guests and fostering a desirable place to work for all of our hosts.
- Oversee the strategic direction and activities of the marketing, sales and public relations resources.
- Prepare annual capital, cash flow and sales and marketing plans to accurately forecast budgets and achieve required operating results.
- Operate the hotel consistent with all legal, statutory and financial requirements and documentation, reporting systems, contractual obligations, security and safety protocols.
To execute the position of General Manager, I must have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following:
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or Hotel Management or Business Administration plus five to ten years of prior hotel management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ten years or more experience in a similar luxury hotel role plus multi-departmental experience preferred.
- Fluent in English; ability to communicate in Spanish
- The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for a General Manager at Six Senses Ibiza. It is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and/or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent in the position.
- Six Senses Ibiz is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.