Franchise Hotel - Sous Chef
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Dubai - Al Barsha - (DUBHI)
Job number: FRDUBHI1049
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha offers 309 Non-Smoking Rooms in various categories starting from Deluxe, Executive Rooms, comfortable living & working 1-2 Bedroom Suites and the Club Rooms with Club Lounge Access.
Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha is conveniently located between both Dubai Airports with easy access to the Mashreq Metro Station and walking distance to one of Dubai’s landmarks ‘The Mall of the Emirates’. The Expo Centre can be reached in less than 30 mins either via Metro, Shuttle Buses from the Mall or by car from the hotel.
Our business travelers will find the opportunity to choose between the well-equipped Business Center or the meeting and conference facilities with beautiful daylight setting and event & catering services, if required. Our property consists of 3 dining outlets, An Indian cuisine restaurant named Gharana, a Thai cuisine restaurant The Royal Budha and an International cuisine offering restaurant The Gem Garden. We also 3 bars in-house, Xennya Terrace a Rooftop bar, The Q- Sports bar and Bodega Garage a Filipino bar.
Your day to day
Sous Chef is responsible to assist the Executive Chef in managing his assigned kitchen operation as a successful independent profit centre, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the Kitchen operation with the focus on day to day operational requirements.
- Responsible for the efficient and smooth running of food production within the designated Kitchens.
- To control, check and supervise the kitchen operation and be hands on as and when needed.
- To ensure that associates are trained in accordance with the hotel and municipality standard requirements.
- To perform all daily tasks to a consistent High standard in line with both departmental and brand standards.
What we need from you
· Speciality in Indian Cuisine
· Certificate in Food production or Culinary Diploma
· Food Hygiene – PIC level 3
· Basic & Intermediate Food Hygiene
· 2 years minimum experience in a similar role.
What we offer
As per company policy salary and benefits.