Franchise Hotel - Pool Attendant
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Dubai - Al Barsha - (DUBHI)
Job number: FRDUBHI1051
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha offers 309 Non-Smoking Rooms in various categories starting from Deluxe, Executive Rooms, comfortable living & working 1-2 Bedroom Suites and the Club Rooms with Club Lounge Access.
Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha is conveniently located between both Dubai Airports with easy access to the Mashreq Metro Station and walking distance to one of Dubai’s landmarks ‘The Mall of the Emirates’. The Expo Centre can be reached in less than 30 mins either via Metro, Shuttle Buses from the Mall or by car from the hotel.
Our business travelers will find the opportunity to choose between the well-equipped Business Center or the meeting and conference facilities with beautiful daylight setting and event & catering services, if required. Our property consists of 3 dining outlets, An Indian cuisine restaurant named Gharana, a Thai cuisine restaurant The Royal Budha and an International cuisine offering restaurant The Gem Garden. We also 3 bars in-house, Xennya Terrace a Rooftop bar, The Q- Sports bar and Bodega Garage a Filipino bar.
Your day to day
- Assist in preparation and execution of any recreational events and activities
- In opening shift perform any tasks related with opening procedures and make the according report
- In closing shift perform any tasks related with closing procedures and make the according report
- Relieve for any position within the department
- Carry out tasks allocated by the manager or supervisor and report on their completion
- Support the operation of the gymnasium by assisting guests
- Perform other duties resulting from the business requirements
- Complete the daily checklist for changing rooms and spa areas to the set standard.
What we need from you
Experience and Skills:
· Previous hotel-related experience
· At least 1 year of the same experience
What we offer
As per company policy.