Franchise Hotel - Night Auditor
Hotel Brand: Staybridge Suites
Location: United States, Texas, Austin
Hotel: Austin Airport - (AUSRS)
Job number: FRAUSRS1668
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
We all know there’s no place like home. But why should that stop us from creating elevated suites and community for both short and extended stay guests? At Staybridge Suites®, guests can enjoy a free, hot breakfast; complimentary evening social hour with appetizers three nights a week; and a friendly chat with new friends around the outdoor firepit. In over 300+ hotels globally, our inviting spaces offer a greater sense of community and thoughtful service that give guests the freedom to relax, work, and play. Just like our colleagues.
We’ll help you create the warmest welcome. Whether you’re preparing a suite exactly as your guest wants it, hosting The Social, or just knowing guests by their name, rather than their room number. Your big-hearted personality will help guests feel free to be themselves.
Your day to day
Our hotels never sleep. So, we’re looking for a Night Auditor to provide customer service support, balance the books and perform other essential accounting tasks to help us stay one step ahead of tomorrow during our late-night shifts.
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Processing payments including room charges, debit and credit, cash and cheques in accordance with established procedures
● Checking guests in, out and managing any wake-up call requests
● Answering phones and dealing with overnight guest queries
● Running night audit property management systems or manual equivalents
● Performing other duties such as concierge services and special guest requests
What we need from you
● Accounting and mathematics skills for accurate auditing and payment processing
● Cash handling experience for counting and securing bank and processing cash payments
● Computer literacy, including familiarity with PMS software
● Strong verbal communication and good listening skills, for effective and pleasant interactions with guests and housekeeping staff
● Customer service experience
● Knowledge of hotel operations, offers and the local area
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.