Franchise Hotel - Guest Service Agent - Holiday Inn Express Safa Park- Dubai
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn Express
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Dubai - Safa Park - (DXBSP)
Job number: FRDXBSP2295
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
JOIN ISHRAQ HOSPITALITY
Ishraq Hospitality, established in 2007, has been here for more than a decade and by bringing our network of hotels together with a drive to nurture talent, we are committed to provide our colleagues “A Place to Grow”. We present opportunities for them to build a career, gain valuable competencies and skills through work experience, alongside some of the region’s best hoteliers.
We believe in responsible business and treating colleagues well. That’s why we promote equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion in our business; and strive to help people progress.
Join and grow in one of our hotels: Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira, Crowne Plaza Dubai Jumeirah, Holiday Inn Dubai Al Maktoum Airport, Staybridge Suites Dubai Al Maktoum Airport, Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport, Holiday Inn Express Dubai Internet City, Holiday Inn Express Dubai Jumeirah, Holiday Inn Express Dubai Safa Park
Your day to day
- Ensuring that the highest standards of hospitality are met
- Responsible for the satisfaction of all the guests needs
- Sound knowledge of the hotel's facilities and services
- Accurately recording all booking details, ensuring that billing instructions are clarified, updating the guest folio and balancing all transactions at the end of every shift
- Represent the Guest Services department in a professional and courteous manner at all times with all guests & colleague interactions
- Perform the shift checklist to ensure accuracy of all aspect of the shift
What we need from you
· Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in similar role
· Incumbent should be an enthusiastic individual who can communicate easily with the team members and guests
· Strong interpersonal skills and excellent command of written and spoken English.
· Additional language is an advantage
· Flexible with working hours and a team player
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.