Franchise Hotel - Front Office Manager
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn Express
Location: United States, Texas, Taylor
Hotel: Taylor - (AUSTY)
Job number: FRAUSTY2861
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
We are an amazing award-winning team four years in a row with very little turnover year over year. If you are looking to be a part of a team that truly helps each other and our guests while you learn and grow, we are that team.
Our goal is exceptional customer service while driving revenue and stealing share from the comp set, all while having fun.
Your day to day
Our guests’ memorable experiences have to start somewhere. So why not with you? We’re looking for a new Front Office Manager to take ownership of delivering exceptional first impressions – managing everything from registration and reservations to guest expectations services. Our newest leader must have prior hotel experience in order to lead their team as well as continuous learning. We are looking for a leader not just a boss.
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Managing and coaching your front office team to deliver memorable guest experiences and the warmest of welcomes
● Engaging with guests to build personal relationships and remedy any complaints
● Conducting regular front office inspections to ensure we’re making the right first impression
● Helping to prepare budgets and finding new ways to drive revenue from walk-ins and up-selling at the front desk
● Training team members on PBX procedures and taking the lead during an emergency or crisis
● Reporting to the General Manager you’ll manage a team of front desk employees across several specialisms.
What we need from you
● 3 years of Front Office/Guest Service experience including management experience at a hotel
● Must speak fluent English
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.