Franchise Hotel - F&B Attendant
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Dubai - Al Barsha - (DUBHI)
Job number: FRDUBHI1057
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha offers 309 Non-Smoking Rooms in various categories starting from Deluxe, Executive Rooms, comfortable living & working 1-2 Bedroom Suites and the Club Rooms with Club Lounge Access.
Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha is conveniently located between both Dubai Airports with easy access to the Mashreq Metro Station and walking distance to one of Dubai’s landmarks ‘The Mall of the Emirates’. The Expo Centre can be reached in less than 30 mins either via Metro, Shuttle Buses from the Mall or by car from the hotel.
Our business travelers will find the opportunity to choose between the well-equipped Business Center or the meeting and conference facilities with beautiful daylight setting and event & catering services, if required. Our property consists of 3 dining outlets, An Indian cuisine restaurant named Gharana, a Thai cuisine restaurant The Royal Budha and an International cuisine offering restaurant The Gem Garden. We also 3 bars in-house, Xennya Terrace a Rooftop bar, The Q- Sports bar and Bodega Garage a Filipino bar.
Your day to day
As F&B Attendant, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests upon arrival at the outlet and assist in seating in accordance with departmental standards and sequence of service
- Take guest’s beverage order, utilizing suggestive selling techniques, when specified on function requirements
- Retrieve alcoholic beverage items from bar and serve to guest in accordance with the departmental standards
- Open and serve wine /champagne bottles in front of the guest in accordance to the standard
- Make all varieties of coffee in accordance to the hotel standards
- Serve all food courses and non-alcoholic beverage items to guest in accordance with departmental standards and functions requirement
- Anticipate guest’s needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whenever time of day. Promote positive guest relations at all time
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond accurately to any guest inquiry
- Handle guest complaints by following the instant pacification procedures and ensuring guest satisfaction
What we need from you
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal; knowledge of Arabic is an advantage
• Trustworthy with attention to detail and high levels of accuracy in their work
• Pro-active and energetic with a positive 'can do' attitude
• Ability to multi-task with prioritization skills
• Knowledge of the products/items selling in the outlet
• Proficient in the use of Micros
What we offer
Salary and benefits as per company policy.