Franchise Hotel - Commis 1
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Dubai - Al Barsha - (DUBHI)
Job number: FRDUBHI1053
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha offers 309 Non-Smoking Rooms in various categories starting from Deluxe, Executive Rooms, comfortable living & working 1-2 Bedroom Suites and the Club Rooms with Club Lounge Access.
Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha is conveniently located between both Dubai Airports with easy access to the Mashreq Metro Station and walking distance to one of Dubai’s landmarks ‘The Mall of the Emirates’. The Expo Centre can be reached in less than 30 mins either via Metro, Shuttle Buses from the Mall or by car from the hotel.
Our business travelers will find the opportunity to choose between the well-equipped Business Center or the meeting and conference facilities with beautiful daylight setting and event & catering services, if required. Our property consists of 3 dining outlets, An Indian cuisine restaurant named Gharana, a Thai cuisine restaurant The Royal Budha and an International cuisine offering restaurant The Gem Garden. We also 3 bars in-house, Xennya Terrace a Rooftop bar, The Q- Sports bar and Bodega Garage a Filipino bar.
Your day to day
The role of the Commis 1 is made up of many varying responsibilities including:
- Preparing, cooking, and presenting high-quality dishes within the specialty section
- Assisting the Chef de Partie in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
- Assisting the Team in ensuring the health and safety of the Kitchen
- Assisting the Team in ensuring the food hygiene practices is been followed at all times
- Monitoring portion and waste control
What we need from you
· Speciality in Indian Cuisine
· Certificate in Food production or Culinary Diploma
· Basic & Intermediate Food Hygiene
· 1 year minimum experience in a similar role
What we offer
Salary and benefits as per company policy.