Franchise Hotel - Carpenter
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Holiday Inn - Dubai - Al Barsha - (DUBHI)
Job number: FRDUBHI1058
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by , an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha offers 309 Non-Smoking Rooms in various categories starting from Deluxe, Executive Rooms, comfortable living & working 1-2 Bedroom Suites and the Club Rooms with Club Lounge Access.
Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha is conveniently located between both Dubai Airports with easy access to the Mashreq Metro Station and walking distance to one of Dubai’s landmarks ‘The Mall of the Emirates’. The Expo Centre can be reached in less than 30 mins either via Metro, Shuttle Buses from the Mall or by car from the hotel.
Our business travelers will find the opportunity to choose between the well-equipped Business Center or the meeting and conference facilities with beautiful daylight setting and event & catering services, if required. Our property consists of 3 dining outlets, An Indian cuisine restaurant named Gharana, a Thai cuisine restaurant The Royal Budha and an International cuisine offering restaurant The Gem Garden. We also 3 bars in-house, Xennya Terrace a Rooftop bar, The Q- Sports bar and Bodega Garage a Filipino bar.
Your day to day
• Repairs furniture, doors windows, tables, and cabinets. May also construct, assemble and install permanent structures, office partitions, doors, cornices and counters, panels, walls, and ceilings.
• Ensures all precautions are taken prior to commencing the job in terms of health and safety.
• Keep the carpentry workshop clean and neat always in terms of fire safety.
• Returns notification of job completed to his seniors, time taken, materials used to complete the assigned job.
• Should have a thorough knowledge of various paints, oils, and polishes.
• Assist Engineering Supervisor to order special paints and polishes and keeps an eye on stock movements.
• Knowledge of fixing decorative ceramic tiles, wall plastering, concrete mixing and shuttering, fixing of road paving tiles, silicon, and grouting work.
What we need from you
Experience and Skills:
· Previous hotel-related experience is a must
· Skills in carpentry for at least minimum 2 years of experience in UAE
· Can join immediately
What we offer
Salary & benefits as per company policy.