Franchise Hotel - HVAC Technician - Holiday Inn and Staybridge Dubai Al Maktoum
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn Express
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Dubai - Safa Park - (DXBSP)
Job number: FRDXBSP2499
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
JOIN ISHRAQ HOSPITALITY
Ishraq Hospitality, established in 2007, has been here for more than a decade and by bringing our network of hotels together with a drive to nurture talent, we are committed to provide our colleagues “A Place to Grow”. We present opportunities for them to build a career, gain valuable competencies and skills through work experience, alongside some of the region’s best hoteliers.
We believe in responsible business and treating colleagues well. That’s why we promote equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion in our business; and strive to help people progress.
Join and grow in one of our hotels: Crowne Plaza Dubai Deira, Crowne Plaza Dubai Jumeirah, Holiday Inn Dubai Al Maktoum Airport, Staybridge Suites Dubai Al Maktoum Airport, Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport, Holiday Inn Express Dubai Internet City, Holiday Inn Express Dubai Jumeirah, Holiday Inn Express Dubai Safa Park
Your day to day
- Analyze, troubleshoot, install, rebuild, adjust and replace commercial kitchen appliances, commercial refrigeration equipment and HVAC equipment. May include, but not limited to: Walk-ins, steamers, convection ovens, dishwashers, booster heaters, warmers, exhaust hoods, serving lines, ice machines, bearings, motors, heat exchanges, boilers, air conditioner compressors, exhaust systems and chillers.
- Performs major and/or minor repair, as well preventative and corrective maintenance of
- Commercial kitchen appliances, commercial refrigeration and HVAC equipment.
- Track work orders and responsible for coordination and prioritizing repair tasks to respond in a timely manner and provide timely repairs and reduced downtime. Repair and maintain all low voltage, equipment voltage and control voltages.
- Inspect, repair, modify and install refrigeration equipment not limited to compressors, chillers , receivers, condensers, pumps, automatic and hand valves,
- Conduct regular preventive maintenance inspections of refrigeration units, isolated heating and ventilating units, including boilers, gas and electrically operated air-conditioning equipment, and make necessary adjustments or repairs, service and repair evaporative coolers.
- Repair or replace defective parts in units and equipment and their controls, including thermostats, automatic switches, fan controls, log switches, damper motors, louvers, relays, filters, controls, belt, compressors, heat exchangers, high limit controls, pressure controls, safety valves and automatic gas valves.
- Repair and maintain semi-hermetic reciprocating compressors, centrifugal compressors for refrigeration machines.
- Perform skilled electrical maintenance repair, installation and alteration of HVAC equipment, components, timers, motors and wiring systems as needed, connect motors to control panels.
- Lubricate and pack heating, ventilation, refrigeration, and air-conditioning motors, pumps, fans and other equipment.
- Install and calibrate systems, install and repair copper tubing pipes as necessary, leak test joints and insulate pipes of refrigeration and air conditioning systems, flush boilers, descale tubes, maintain pressure and temperature safety valves and water pumps.
- Install, rebuild, replace or repair fans, motors, thermostats, fuses, filters, bearings, valves, controls, gaskets and other equipment as necessary
- Maintain related records concerning time, labor and materials, maintain log of tasks performed and write reports as required.
- Ensure pool chemical level is in accordance with legislative requirements and ensure pools are maintained with backwash and super chlorination.
- Ensure plant rooms are checked and cleaned and are in operating order
What we need from you
Key Skills & Experience:
- Accountability for own performance and work to the required standards
- Responds quickly to requests for help
- Understands the importance of their own role in creating the guest experience
- Looks for opportunities to develop own skills
- Supports required changes
What we offer
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life.
We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our hotel family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.