Franchise Hotel - A/C Technician
Hotel Brand: Holiday Inn
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Dubai - Al Barsha - (DUBHI)
Job number: FRDUBHI1301
This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Holiday Inn Dubai – Al Barsha offers 309 Non-Smoking Rooms in various categories starting from Deluxe, Executive Rooms, comfortable living & working 1-2 Bedroom Suites and the Club Rooms with Club Lounge Access.
Holiday Inn Dubai Al Barsha is conveniently located between both Dubai Airports with easy access to the Mashreq Metro Station and walking distance to one of Dubai’s landmarks ‘The Mall of the Emirates’. The Expo Centre can be reached in less than 30 mins either via Metro, Shuttle Buses from the Mall or by car from the hotel.
Our business travelers will find the opportunity to choose between the well-equipped Business Center or the meeting and conference facilities with beautiful daylight setting and event & catering services, if required. Our property consists of 3 dining outlets, An Indian cuisine restaurant named Gharana, a Thai cuisine restaurant The Royal Budha and an International cuisine offering restaurant The Gem Garden. We also 3 bars in-house, Xennya Terrace a Rooftop bar, The Q- Sports bar and Bodega Garage a Filipino bar.
Your day to day
The A/C Technician is responsible to assist in providing the below task;
· Carry out work orders and assignments given by Chief Engineer
· Check BMS current status and compare with the set parameters & actions accordingly
· Check mechanical rooms such as A/C & Ref: boilers, heat exchangers, pumps, AHU's, Pool, HVAC, AV, etc.
· Check the operation of air compressor, all pumps, chillers, boilers, elevators, fountain, hotel signage, walk-in coolers & and freezer rooms, and other commercial/ industrial refrigeration equipment, etc.
· To be immediately responsible for the maintenance of kitchen and laundry equipment
· Check the status of essential equipment such as fire pumps, Fire Alarm, Security systems
· Clean all condensers of coolers, freezers, walk-in coolers, walk-in freezers, chillers on a regular basis
What we need from you
Experience and Skills:
· Previous hotel-related experience as an Electrician
· At least 1-year experience in the same field
· Currently in Dubai and can join immediately a
What we offer
Salary & benefits as per company policy.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.