Truly memorable restaurant experiences don’t just come from delicious dishes, fine dining and exquisite ambiance. Which is why we’re searching for a Food and Beverage Attendants confident in delivering unforgettable experiences through a warm welcome, inspired recommendations and seamless service from starter to dessert and beyond.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Work across our restaurant, bar, room service and events spaces, delivering wonderful experiences to our guests
● Striving to make every meal truly memorable for our guests by serving up high standards with our signature flare
● Keeping the bar well stocked and making sure it’s always a clean and safe place to work
● Helping with washing up and other kitchen duties when the team needs you
● Minimising waste and keeping your supervisor in the loop about any unsafe equipment, low supplies, or safety incidents
● Taking on ad-hoc duties to keep the service running smoothly
What we need from you:
● Can do positive attitude and enthusiasm to learn new things
● Team player with a service mindset
● Embrace and demonstrate our values
● The strength to lift, push and pull big objects up to 20 kg which can also involve bending and kneeling
● Hold or willing to obtain Responsible Service of Alcohol (NSW)
● Compliance with local laws on food handling and serving alcohol
● Great communication – you’ll be warm, welcoming, and easy to talk to
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
voco brand comes to life in hotels that you can count on but that are different enough to be fun. Unstuffy hotels, where people feel comfortable to relax, and just get on with relaxing. Hotels that are built on sustainability where we look after the planet with the same care as we look after our guests and colleagues. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.