Hotel Brand: Crowne Plaza
Location: Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Riyadh
Hotel: Crowne Plaza - Riyadh RDC Hotel & Convention (RUHIT)
Job number: EMEAA25895
At Crowne Plaza®, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals, and be recognized for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and: Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do. Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced. Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership of getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
Your day to day
Greet and welcome all guests and take beverage and food orders in a prompt and professional manner
• Be attentive to guest’s needs
• Prepare food and beverages for service to guests and present food according to established health and presentation standards
• Clear and clean tables in a prompt and efficient manner. Clean and/or wipe down tables, chairs, walls, windows, mirrors, and floors as necessary
• Perform department/outlet opening or closing duties as required. Ensure that wait staff stations are clean and maintained throughout shift
• Follow hotel safety protocols and procedures at all times. Immediately report any safety/service incident to the Supervisor or Manager on duty
• Take action to solve guest problems/complaints and use established guidelines for any service recovery to ensure guest satisfaction
• Work as a team and communicate and co-ordinate with other departments to ensure excellent quality and service May receive guest payments and process transactions as outlined in the cash and charge procedures as needed
• May assist with other duties as assigned
What we need from you
Basic reading and writing. Food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations preferred.
What we offer
Considering your experience and competency for this particular role, we would offer you an attractive benefit. Join our family. As in all families, we share a number of values and criteria that are useful for the common good. As a team, we work better: we trust each other, we make good choices and we open our perspectives. You need to be involved: for example, by noticing the details that will make the difference for customers, and constantly seeking to improve things..