F&B Guest Relation
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Hotel: Riyadh (RUHHA), King Saud Road, 3636
Job number: 123079
We serve up truly memorable experiences for our guests. But could you be our new secret ingredient? We’re searching for a F&B Guest Relation to give our guests a taste of the luxury hospitality, deliver quality service and exceptional standards.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
- Meet and greet all guests, and potential guests, at the front of the Restaurant by ensuring the following:
- Ensure the restaurant is ready to receive guests prior to opening and that both wait staff and tables are ready in line with opening standards
- Ensure restaurant operating equipment is clean and in working order
- Maintaining impeccable uniform and personal presentation standards in accordance with hotel policy
- Welcoming guests to the Restaurant, by using the Restaurant name
- Inquiring if they have a reservation and noting it in the reservation book if they do
- Creating a reservation for them with their dining preferences if they do not and noting it in the reservation book
- Being attentive to guest requests.
- Escort guests to their preferred table or reserved table and seat guests according to restaurant standards
- Take telephone bookings and document in the Reservation book according to restaurant standards
- Train waits staff and bus staff in hostess standards
- Be attentive to guests and resolve their complaints where possible, reporting all incidents to your supervisor
- Maintain responsibility of cleanliness of hostess stations
- Maintain responsibility of cleanliness of all menus and drink menus
- Assist with beverage service
- Assist with food service.
- Collect customer feedback and assist on social reviews
What We need from you:
- •Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- •Able to read and write English
- •High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through my Wellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.