First impressions count. To get our guests’ memorable experiences off to an unforgettable start, we’re looking for Butler who can make transactions feel seamless, offer exceptional local insights, and anticipate every request to make our guests feel right at home.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Kicking off truly memorable guest experiences with the warmest of welcomes
● Ensure all guests’ needs and requirements are met, providing at all times a high level of guest service and satisfaction by working and liaising closely with all departments
● Establishes and develops personal guest contact, promoting feedback and is constantly proactive in anticipating guests’ needs and requirements
● Actively support Front Office Operations Manager and team
● Staying one step of our guests’ needs to anticipate requests and offer tailored recommendations
● Being our guests’ trusted contact – helping with everything from bill issues to restaurant recommendations
What We need from you:
● Communication skills - guests will need to come to you with concerns as well as compliments, so you’ll be easy to talk to
● Your problem-solving skills will turn issues into opportunities so every guest leaves with great memories
● Fluency in English language - extra language skills are preferred
● Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Administration, Business Administration
● Minimum 1 year previous experience as a Butler in a 5-star hotel (essential)
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
As the world’s first and most global luxury hotel brand, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts has pioneered international travel since the 1940s, we are passionate about sharing our renowned international know-how and cultural wisdom in truly impressive surroundings. We all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental®️ brand and to be part of the brand you will have a thirst for travel, passion for culture and appreciation for diversity. We create inspiring experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. If you’d like to embrace a world of opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today.