Ready to spread the word about our exceptional guest experiences? We’re searching for a Sales & Marketing Director with the strategic nous to help us beat our room night sales goals. Night after night.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Managing daily sales activities and coaching your team to deliver to their full potential
● Hitting all personal and team sales goals to help us maximise profitability
● Creating and implementing sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume, food and beverage and banquet sales
● Producing and reviewing monthly reports to monitor performance
● Leading marketing efforts to up-sell guests on hotel services, offerings, and amenities
What We need from you:
● Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in marketing or related field
● Four or more years of experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing setting with direct supervisory experience over a sales team
● Strong knowledge of local businesses and business trends required
● Must speak local language(s)
● Other languages preferred
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing
framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
We all know there’s no place like home. But why should that stop us from creating elevated suites and community for both short and extended stay guests? At Staybridge Suites®, guests can enjoy a free, hot breakfast; complimentary evening social hour with appetizers three nights a week; and a friendly chat with new friends around the outdoor firepit. In over 300+ hotels globally, our inviting spaces offer a greater sense of community and thoughtful service that give guests the freedom to relax, work, and play. Just like our colleagues.
We’ll help you create the warmest welcome. Whether you’re preparing a suite exactly as your guest wants it, hosting The Social, or just knowing guests by their name, rather than their room number. Your big-hearted personality will help guests feel free to be themselves. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.