Location: China, Shanghai, Shanghai
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
China, Beijing, Beijing
China, Sichuan, Chengdu
China, Sichuan, Chongqing
Hotel: Corp Shanghai, 2nd Floor, Citigroup Tower, No. 33 Hua Yuan Shi Qiao Road, Pudong District, 200120
Job number: 100217
Drive the strategic growth of IHG Brands within Greater China through the negotiation of management contracts and franchise agreements to maximize value creation for IHG PLC shareholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute IHG’s development plans according to the strategic direction of the company. Leverage industry knowledge and sales skills to sign deals.
- Source, evaluate and convert potential leads. Work closely with internal and external departments (such as Hotel Lifecycle & Growth, Legal, Operations, Finance, etc.) to facilitate analysis, evaluation, approval and closure of prospective opportunities.
- Well balance approach to volume and value. Use NPV as guideline to actively chase and be responsible for signing high-value deals whilst maximize the system size.
- Provide comprehensive research data regarding viability of markets and preferred site locations for development by brands; manage the structuring, negotiating and closing of deals throughout the development process.
- Drive consistent revenue growth and achieve individual and team signings target and Priority Gap Cities Distribution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in fluent Mandarin and English.
- Strong negotiation, influencing / consensus building, analytical and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of deal structuring, contracts agreements, hotel real estate markets as well as complex financial structures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, culturally sensitive.
- Be able to deal with diversified types of deal include new building, conversation and renewal.
- Efficient learner, and able to work in a highly competitive and fast evolving environment.
- Require significant travel. Be able to manage and control the travel expense to moderate.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in Economics, Real Estate, Finance, Hotel Management, or a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- At least 3 years working experience in a hotel management, real estate consulting firm, hospitality or hospitality consulting firm or company or similar.
- Sufficient knowledge of financing principles, hotel operations, management contracts, deal structuring as well as familiarize with hotel real estate markets.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.