Координатор з продажів
Розташування: США, Нью-Йорк, Нью-Йорк
Готель: InterContinental - Нью-Йорк Таймс-сквер (NYCHC)
Номер роботи: R203355
Do you see yourself as an Sales Coordinator? What's your passion? Whether you're into sports, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
The InterContinental New York Times Square is a refreshing sanctuary from the sights and sounds of NYC. Rising 36 stories above the world-famous Times Square District, crossroads of theater, dining, entertainment and business worlds, our luxury hotel is the quintessential New York City experience. Located at 44th Street and 8th Avenue, our Times Square hotel in midtown Manhattan is within walking distance to Broadway, as well as extraordinary shopping and fabulous restaurants. With a chic Manhattan residential feel encompassing natural elements, InterContinental Times Square features 607 guestrooms and 4 suites with floor-to-ceiling windows offering stunning panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline, Hudson River and Broadway district
Your day to day
Coordinate services for clients and in-house guest and provide administrative and sales support for the department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to client calls and special requests and obtain final details, dates, times, and hotel room and meeting room requirements. Regularly follow-up with clients and maintain accurate and updated information.
- Perform administrative duties such as typing proposals, letters, contracts, etc. Collect data, update data-bases, and complete departmental monthly reports.
- Resolve requests and/or complaints to the satisfaction of the guest; inform supervisor of major problems, complaints, disturbances or dissatisfied clients.
- Promote team work and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments. Coordinate details with other departments such as VIP amenities, special requests, or other service needs or special handling.
- Regularly follow-up to ensure set-up requirements meet client needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned (guest room tours, property tours, special guest requests, maintaining calendars, answering phones and routing to appropriate sales staff, handling of mail, faxes, etc.)
What we need from you
Qualifications and Requirements:
High School diploma or equivalent plus 1 year experience in a sales/catering office or related field. Some College preferred. Must speak fluent English.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- Type at least 50 wpm; proficient PC computer skills
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 25 pounds
- Communicating with customers, employees, and third parties
- Use a keyboard to generate correspondence, reports, etc.
- Handling objects, products and computer equipment
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with clients and guests.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often.
- Basic math skills are used frequently.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So, what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans.