Front Office Manager | Краун Плаза Окленд
Бренд готелю: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Розташування: Нова Зеландія
Готель: Окленд (AKLNZ), 128 Albert Street, PO Box 6841
Номер вакансії: 106378
There’s nothing complicated about dealing with business people.
They’re just people. Doing business.
By day, international marketing superhero. By night: fluffy bath robe and a box set.
Like Liz, who’s left her laptop cable in the cab. Or Mario, who’s secretly missing his cats. The early riser, who’s first in the gym. The sales team preparing for the ‘big pitch’ over a freshly prepared lunch. At Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, we embrace the new world of business and understand that modern business travelers want a hotel (and a hotel team) that understands and supports them, helping at every turn.
Our guests’ memorable experiences have to start somewhere. So why not with you? We’re looking for a new Front Office Manager to take ownership of delivering exceptional first impressions – managing everything from registration and reservations to porter and concierge services.
A little taste of your day to day
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
- Managing and coaching your front office team to deliver memorable guest experiences and the warmest of welcomes
- Engaging with guests to build personal relationships and remedy any complaints
- Conducting regular front office inspections to ensure we’re making the right first impression
- Helping to prepare budgets and finding new ways to drive revenue from walk-ins and up-selling at the front desk
- Oversee night audit function and preparation of daily financial reports
- Manage day to day staffing needs, plan and assign work and establish performance and development goals
- Reporting into the Operations Manager you’ll manage a team of front desk employees across several specialisms including Reservations and Concierge.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Management/ Business Administration is advantageous
- 3 years of Front Office/Guest Service experience in a Duty Manager or higher role
- Must speak fluent English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
What you can expect from us
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life - including dry cleaning, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
You’ll be rewarded for your hard work with a suite of benefits that supports you and your family’s wellbeing, including;
- Paid birthday leave;
- Enhanced parental leave;
- Flexible work options;
- Proactive health days;
- Free meals whilst on duty;
- Complimentary car parking in the heart of the city.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.