Інспектор з харчування та напоїв
Бренд готелю: Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts
Розташування: Австралія, Південна Австралія, Аделаїда
Hotel: Adelaide (ADLAD), 27 Frome Street, 5000
Job number: 111475
- Train colleagues in quality and service standards, ensuring they have the necessary tools and equipment to perform and are empowered to execute in their roles.
- Ensure hotel services colleagues provide guests with prompt service, professional attention and personal recognition
- Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival and make time to interact effectively with guests. Respond appropriately to guest complaints, solicit feedback and build relationships that drive continuous improvements in guest satisfaction
Support the Food & Beverage Management team in:
- Planning for future staffing needs in a timely manner, completing all stages of IHG Recruitment on-boarding
- Promoting teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments
- Supporting the team, driving performance and executing projects
- Driving team performance related to the hotel’s soft skills and key metrics with particular focus around Guest Love, Problem Handling and colleague heartbeat.
- Managing payroll, costs and inventory management. Control stock and ordering in line with business needs. This includes conducting accurate monthly stock takes without any gaps in process or time
What we need from you
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant & Bars related position, preferably within a hotel/hospitality environment. Experience in also leading, supporting and driving a team.
- Qualifications in Hotel Management and/or in Food & Beverage related field preferred
- Flexibility – night, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job
- Valid South Australian Responsible Service of Alcohol is required
- Excellent communication skills, bilingual or multilingual language skills are advantageous
- A team player, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workloads
- Ability to inspire passion, enthusiasm and positivity in the team to drive an engaged, winning culture
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.