Обслуговуючий персонал F&B, бармени та господарі
Бренд готелю: InterContinental
Розташування: Австралія, Новий Південний Уельс, Сідней
Готель: Sydney Double Bay (SYDIC), 33 Cross Street, Double Bay, 2028
Job number: 114505
Discover a world of luxury and warm sophistication at InterContinental Sydney Double Bay. Our decades of international know-how and local insights inspire us to craft exceptional experiences. As a renowned luxury hotel, we take immense pride in our commitment to unparalleled service, and we are now searching for passionate individuals to join our Food and Beverage Team - F&B Attendants, Bartenders, F&B Hosts, and a Cocktail Waitperson.
From the elegant ambiance of The Bar to the breathtaking views from the Rooftop, our dining and bar experiences are defined by unwavering quality. If you have a genuine passion for hospitality and a dedication to leaving lasting impressions on our guests, come and be part of our team at InterContinental Sydney Double Bay, where luxury and exceptional service converge to create extraordinary moments.
- Creating a warm welcome for every single guest that sets the tone for their experience with us
- Ensure timely delivery of orders, maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Bartenders will prepare and serve a wide range of cocktails and other beverages with precision and flair
- Owning your work area – managing stock, inventory and equipment as well as keeping the space cleaner than clean
- Anticipate guest needs and be proactive in addressing any requests or concerns.
- Maintain cleanliness and presentation of your work area.
- Uphold and comply with all health and safety standards.
- Handling cash and credit transactions
- Working closely with your restaurant colleagues to deliver a truly seamless food service
- Proven experience as a cocktail waitperson or bartender in a luxury establishment.
- Excellent knowledge of cocktail recipes, mixology techniques, and beverage service.
- Outstanding customer service skills with a friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for hospitality and a genuine desire to create unforgettable experiences for our guests.
- Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.