Hotel Brand: Six Senses
Location: India, Fort Barwara
Hotel: Fort Barwara (JAISS), Chauth Ka Barwara, Rajasthan, 322702
Job number: 117296
As Bartender, I will fully comprehend the vision of Six Senses to help people reconnect with themselves, others and the world around them and our values of local sensitivity and global sensibility, crafted experiences, emotional hospitality, responsible and caring, fun and quirky and pioneering wellness.
Sustainability, Wellness and Out of the Ordinary experiences are at the core of everything we do at Six Senses. I will safeguard these pillars and ensure full knowledge and active participation of all our brand initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
As Bartender, I will assume full responsibility for the efficient operation in the following:
• Ensure that all guests are greeted courteously and attentively.
• Be familiar with preparation, ingredients and presentation of all drinks offered in menus.
• Inspect condition and cleanliness of menus and wine list.
• Work with an empathetic attitude.
• Ensure the prompt and efficient service of all beverages set by the resorts required standards.
• Ensure all mis-en-place for cocktails and drinks are correctly prepared prior to service in all beverage outlets.
• Have a good knowledge of all outlet menus (food and wine) and F&B day to day activities.
• Have good knowledge of all F&B outlets opening hours.
• Knowledge on menu prices and suggesting upselling when necessary.
• Ensure all equipment of the department is kept clean and in good working condition.
• Upkeep Six Senses guidelines and standards of service and operation. My performance benchmarks are maintained and exceeded.
• Strictly adhere to LQA standards and guest comments.
To execute the position of Bartender, I must have the required qualifications, technical skills and experience in a similar role in luxury hotels with proven results and includes the following:
• High school diploma or equivalent and at least 1-3 years’ bartender experience in a full-service outlet or similar setting. Hospitality diploma/degree from a recognized hospitality school is preferred.
• Experience in cocktail-making, beverage service and garnishing with excellent knowledge of wines, spirits and mixed drinks.
• Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
Fluent in English.
The above is intended to provide an overview of the role and responsibilities for a Bartender at Six Senses Fort Barwara. It is not and does not infer that the above is an inclusive and/or exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities inherent to the position.
Six Senses Fort Barwara is an equal opportunity employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.