B2B Solutions Manager, Corporate Travel
Location: China, Shanghai, Shanghai
Hotel: Corp Shanghai, 2nd Floor, Citigroup Tower, No. 33 Hua Yuan Shi Qiao Road, Pudong District, 200120
Job number: 101273
- Partner and work with IHG global distribution and Channel team and external TMCs to build marketing traffic and campaigns from creative development and execution to media planning in the local market. These strategies will not only drive revenue and market share, but also build B2B proposition and loyalty among existing customers and cultivate and engage new customer segments.
- Cooperate and execute with external Partners, and work with internal both regional and global product teams to develop and optimize IHG corporate travel digital products and channels/platforms.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities thru data that innovate emerging business model, improve customer value proposition, and generate incremental business
- Set up product SOP and communication plan.
- Maintain constructive cross function collaboration with key stakeholders, global and regional teams; recommend system, service, and process optimization together.
- Strategically drive system delivery through preferred distribution channels in line with IHG expectations.
- Communicate to his/her superior any issues encountered and other relevant information
- Maintain close liaison with Sales, Commercial and Operation teams to ensure an effective implementation of new initiatives and programs.
- Degree or Diploma in Digital, e-Commerce, Marketing, Business or Hospitality/Tourism Management desire
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Online marketing/Product management/BD/Operation functions in OTA, TMC or online retailers’ industry, a well exposure across functions would be preferred.
- Experience in company’s Marketing/Travel Management/HR/IT or hospitality industry will be a plus.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Strong digital commerce product/online advertising and partnerships/store marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge of Corporate Travel Management industry, including but not limited to behavior policy and standard, travel management process, airline ticketing operation, airline supplier and payment system.
- Logical thinking, strong learning ability, first-class execution, passion in hospitality industry.
Ability to develop strong relationships with business partner’s senior management with effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of numerical and analytical skills
- Good in project management and implementation. Ability to priorities work and initiative to introduce and improve processes.
- Effective communication, confident presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.