Sales Associate, Global Accounts - Spanish
Konum: Filipinler, Ph00, Makati Şehri
Otel: CRO Manila
Job number: R187239
IHG® is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with more than 375,000 people working across almost 100 countries to deliver True Hospitality for everyone while delivering the best returns for our hotel partners. IHG franchises, leases, manages or owns nearly 5,367 hotels and 799,923 guest rooms in almost 100 countries, with nearly 1,718 hotels in its development pipeline. IHG also manages IHG® Rewards Club, the world’s first and largest hotel loyalty programme, with more than 100 million enrolled members worldwide.
You’ll know our hotel brands. They are some of the best known and most popular in the world - InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Regent, Voco Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels, HUALUXE™ Hotels and Resorts, and Avid Hotel.
We bring True Hospitality to everyone by connecting our portfolio of leading hotel brands, our leading-edge systems and our ways of reaching customers, with the passion and dedication of our colleagues around the world. Individually, these are strengths. Together, they give us the platform to deliver exceptional growth and the confidence to know we can make a difference to travelers everywhere.
At IHG® we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Your day to day
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
The Sales Associate, Global Accounts (SAGA) provides key support to IHG’s Global Accounts and offers time savings
to dedicated Global Accounts Team (GAT) by being a key liaison between the GAT and internal or external contacts to
convey appropriate information. The scope of this role will primarily focus on communications with hotels, GAT and Global
Accounts contacts; RFP support and Groups & Meetings lead requirement support of Global Accounts.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Key Liaison with Hotels and internal stakeholders for Information and Support on Global Accounts
- First point of contact for hotels when seeking information, advice and RFP support for Global Accounts
- Ongoing communication maintaining excellent knowledge of the relevant Global Accounts with the GAD in order
to be able to respond to the majority of queries directly
- Find optimum ways to communicate and escalate issues and opportunities with GAT
- Work with GAD and internal stakeholders to resolve Global Account complaints, communications and
- Compose clear and concise correspondence as requested or required
What we need from you
- Fluent in Spanish and English (Fluent in Filipino is acceptable but not necessary)
- Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree or technical institute degree/certificate or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- 1-3 years progressive work-related experience within a regional sales team, or similar environment, with
demonstrated proficiency and understanding of one or more functions related to the position.
- Has at least two years experience in an important support and/or sales role such as Personal Assistant; Sales Coordinator and/or Sales Executive
Required Skills –
• Experience and knowledge of sales principles and techniques including but not limited to Global Accounts
• Clear, concise and succinct communication skills, including adapting both verbal and written communication to the needs and level of user.
• Time management skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks/clients required.
• Ability to build and manage relationships with stakeholders. Ability to interact on a professional level with management and clients.
• Ability to maintain a consistent, high quality customer-focused orientation, including providing clear, accurate information; explaining procedures or materials or providing supplemental information; anticipating problems or questions.
• Excellent PC Skills (including Word; Excel; Outlook)
• Knowledge and experience of Sales Systems (i.e. Lanyon; Javelin; GDS, etc.)