Otel Markası: Crowne Plaza
Konum: Suudi Arabistan, Riyad, Riyad
Otel: Crowne Plaza - Riyad RDC Otel & Sözleşme (RUHIT)
İş numarası: EMEAA34187
At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts our goal is to make business travel work.by " Dare to Connect" That’s where you come in. When you are part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. At Crowne Plaza we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too. Join us as a Safety Coordinator f at Crowne Plaza Riyadh - RDC. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. and within the limits of established InterContinental Hotels Group policies and procedures, So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Crowne Plaza and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com.
Your day to day
We are looking for a safety Coordinator (This job for Saudi only due to local restriction) with an eye for detail to identify health and safety law violations and create a plan to avoid breaking these laws in the future. The Safety Coordinator is also responsible for educating staff about the health and safety protocols in the workplace.
To be successful as a Safety Coordinator you must be detail-oriented. A great Safety Coordinator has excellent communication skills and extensive knowledge of health and safety regulations and local municipality and civil defense requirements.
Safety Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Assessing equipment to gauge if it is up to safety standards.
· Monitoring staff to evaluate if they are following health and safety protocols.
· Hosting presentations to educate staff about health and safety laws.
· Creating plans for the company to implement in order to avoid breaking health and safety laws.
· Investigating accidents in the workplace to evaluate how safety measures can be improved.
· Investigate on-site accidents and issue related report accordingly.
· Ability to manage safety system and equipment at all facility.
What we need from you
Safety Coordinator Requirements:
· A degree in safety management.
· Prior experience in safety management.
· Extensive knowledge of health and safety protocols.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Outstanding communication skills.
· A qualification in occupational health and safety.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.