Rezervasyon Temsilcisi - voco Dubai
Otel Markası: voco
Konum: Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri, Dubai, Dubai
Otel: voco ™ - Dubai (DXBSZ)
İş numarası: EMEAA34189
At voco™, we’ve created a new hotel brand that gives people a different choice. Hotels to count on but different enough to be fun. Unstuffy hotels, where people feel comfortable to relax, and just get on with relaxing. Our new family of hotels are connected by their own sense of style and individual character – and that’s something we make the most of. Finding the perfect mix of reliability and new experiences. Because we believe that when you respect individuality life gets interesting.
At the heart of every great stay is a great host. We think the trick to hosting is to take the time to understand what your guests need, and want. So before they arrive, we find out more about them and how we can make their stay better. Whilst they are with us we give tempting recommendations of our favourite drinks or food, or tips for local experiences that they won’t find in any guide book.
Your day to day
- Maximize rooms revenue through the conversion of telephone calls into sales
- Be fluent on all hotel products and services
- Handle faxes and emails pertaining to rooms reservations
- Handle room reservations from Tour Operators and Destination Management Companies (DMC).
- Handle guest queries and complaints relating to Rooms Reservations.
- Identify Sales opportunities through individuals, Corporate Accounts, Wholesalers and Travel Management companies.
- Process smoothly all entry visa requests from Companies with Corporate Accounts with the hotel.
- Have a thorough knowledge in the operation of Opera Reservations System with main focus on inputting, retrieving and revising room reservations.
- Maintain an organized file of all future booking correspondence.
- Maintain an organized file of all billing support documents (i.e. LPO’s, Vouchers, etc.)
- Maintain accuracy and cleanliness of the PMS Database
- Ensure market segmentation is accurate for each reservation
- Merge profiles as encountered
- Complete understanding and effective use of the Hotel’s telephone system
What we need from you
The ideal candidate must Arabic Speaker and 1 to 2 years of progressive work-related experience in the same role in a 4* or 5* city hotel in Dubai and should be familiar with opera. She/he should have strong capabilities in handling technicality of revenue-generating mediums & organizing, detail-oriented and, with ability to work under pressure of deadlines and ever-shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment. Also must be a team player, have strong interpersonal skills, and work well independently as well as part of a team, flexible attitude and ability to adapt to changing priorities and business needs.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – in addition to career development, employee room discounts and great work culture.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve -visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
Reliably Different - Welcome to voco™ Hotels, IHG’s new upscale brand. We call our Hotels voco™ – It means ‘to invite’ and ‘call together’ originating from Latin and representing our thoughtful, unstuffy and charming nature. Guests tell us that voco™ is fun without being vanilla, trendy without being alienating and premium, without being stuffy. This unique and playful attitude, combined with a consistent level of quality, sits at the heart of our brand here at voco™ Dubai Whatever we’re up to, at every instance, there are brand values and service behaviours that guide us... Brand values: Always dependable, Respect individuality & Be distinctive. Service values: Count on us to; Be natural & Make every stay special. Drawing on IHG’s years of experience in delivering True Hospitality, voco™ Hotels gives people a different choice. Hotels that are reliable enough to depend on, but different enough to be fun. Our new family of hotels is connected by their individual characters, that make memorable travel dependable with unstuffy hotels, where people feel comfortable to relax, and just get on with relaxing. The moment a guest steps into one of our hotels, they walk into a genuinely memorable experience. The world's first voco™ hotel opened in November 2018 in Gold Coast, Australia and the first voco™ Hotel across IMEA is voco™ Dubai. voco™ Dubai is a location like no other with a premium ambience in the heart of Dubai and laid back yet attentive service from the friendly hosts. It’s location on the vibrant Shiekh Zayed Road is also connecting it to many day time and no delights of the city, moments from shopping, dining and entertainment experiences.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.