Marketing Procurement Manager
Otel Markası: IHG Kurumsal
Konum: Amerika Birleşik Devletleri, Georgia, Atlanta
Otel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Job number: R202408
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us
Your day to day
Deliver benefit to IHG through optimizing supplier relationships and commercial deals by:
- Drive engagement with Marketing team and support key marketing initiatives
- From the Category Group Plan develop category plans for all Marketing categories
- Build a deep understanding of marketing category landscapes and the implications for IHG
- Develop and execute a pipeline of projects to drive innovation, continuous improvement and cost benefits to IHG
- Successful execution of category management, sourcing, and supplier relationship management to deliver business objectives
- Provide commercial challenge as an effective business partner to stakeholders
- Develop and manage successful supplier relationship management plans and monitor supplier performance
- Operate within the IHG Procurement operating model
- Build effective working relationships and ways of working with all stakeholders, including marketing teams, legal, finance, and others as appropriate.
- Deliver margin (benefits) for the business and owners
What we need from you
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- 5-8 years progressive work-related experience
Technical Skills & Knowledge –
- Proficient in the Category Management methodology and procurement processes
- Track record of developing and implementing marketing category plans
- Category management experience in a global organization
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and provide insight on supply markets
- Strong procurement technical skills, legal knowledge and RFI/P leadership
- Experience of managing complex supplier relationships
- Capable of leading and being part of matrixed team in a project environment
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Effective project management skills
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing, and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to an individual's, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
IHG is committed to promoting a culture of inclusion where everyone feels safe, respected and valued. We seek talent from all backgrounds to join our teams and encourage our colleagues to bring their authentic and best selves to work.
Not Applicable for Colorado Applicants