Mutfak Steward - InterContinental Hayman Island Resort
Otel Markası: InterContinental Hotels
Konum: Avustralya, Queensland, Hayman Island
Otel: InterContinental - Hayman Island Resort (HISHA)
İş numarası: EMEAA31390
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries. As part of the IHG team, our people help our guests create amazing memories and deliver our purpose of providing True Hospitality for Good.
The InterContinental Hayman Island Resort will immerse you in the wonders of the Whitsundays, working in a five-star luxury environment which offers amazing career growth opportunities, professional training & development and provides a one-of-a-kind experience living and working in a tropical island paradise.
Your day to day
As a Steward you play an integral role in ensuring our guests have a seamless and memorable stay. You will ensure that all chinaware, flatware, silverware and glassware, kitchen equipment and utensils are cleaned whilst maintaining correct procedures in line with resort standards.
What we need from you
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team players who knows how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations. You must have the ability to relocate and live on Hayman Island, Queensland and commence position ideally by 1st July 2022, along with appropriate Australian working rights.
What we offer
- Hourly rate of $20.42 on a permanent part-time contract (Off-Shore Island Resort Collective Agreement, 2006) with hours ranging between 32 and 40 per week (depending on business needs)
- World class Staff Facilities including excellent Subsidised Accommodation with dedicated facilities including a pool, beach area, two gyms, bar, buffet diner, laundry, movie room, corner store and sports fields
- An exciting and ever-changing Staff Activities Calendar filled with an abundance of recreational activities such as tennis, yoga, meditation, hikes, markets, crafts and much more.
- Extensive Career Development opportunities with dedicated onsite trainers and an abundance of professional development including multi-hire programs, skills training, and optional courses.
- IHG Australia’s myBenefits program including paid birthday leave, wellbeing hub, employee room rates, service recognition celebrations & myPerks platform with an extensive list of lifestyle and retail discounts from over 400 of Australia and New Zealand’s most popular retailers.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.