Human Resources Specialist
Otel Markası: IHG Kurumsal
Konum: Amerika Birleşik Devletleri, Georgia, Atlanta
Otel: Corp Atlanta Ravinia (ATLR3)
Job number: R187155
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
This position is responsible for ensuring the correct management of HR platform and practices, including compliance with laws and implementation of IHG’s human resources policies and procedures. Incumbent creates and maintains key HR metrics and reports: Provides support with employee relations, compensation, benefit, training/development, diversity, performance management, and recognition and employee orientation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage key activities and/or key programs within departments or area of specialization (i.e HR Client Support, ER/LR, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Compensation, Benefits, Employment Branding, etc).
- Serve as internal tactical expert and consultant on key HR initiatives.
- Communicate status updates, metrics, trends, and activities for assigned projects, programs or departmental initiatives.
- Manages daily tactical support activities for assigned specialization.
- Investigate new opportunities for creative and innovative HR programs.
What we need from you
Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
5 or more years progressive experience in HR or related field. Demonstrated experience in successfully owning or managing medium to large scale projects, programs or initiatives.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Knowledge of Human Resources policies, practices, or requirements for assigned specialization.
- Demonstrated proficiency in client support, customer relations, or human resources.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing and executing projects from conception through implementation. Demonstrated understanding of project management tracking systems.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, and HR staff.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans