Kat Hizmetleri Görevlisi - Crowne Plaza West Cairo - Arkan
Otel Markası: Crowne Plaza
Konum: Mısır, Al Ismā`īlīyah, Kahire
İş numarası: EMEAA22936
Crowne Plaza is a global chain of full service, upscale hotels headquartered in the United Kingdom. It caters to business travelers and the meetings and conventions market. It is part of the (IHG) InterContinental Hotels Group family of brands, which include InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts, Voco, Staybrige Suites, Kimpton Hotels and Regent. As one of the world's largest upscale brands, we have properties located in major urban centers, gateway cities and resort destinations all around the globe and can be found in nearly 100 countries with more than 429 hotels and 118,000 rooms globally.
Since opening in 2012 Arkan Plaza has evolved into West Cairo’s primary commercial and social destination, offering a multitude of retail and dining outlets along with gyms, banks and offices. All radiating from its welcoming central plaza, situated in the heart of Sheikh Zayed located on the 26th of July corridor main spine, which connects the cities of Sheikh Zayed and 6th of October with the central Cairo area.
Crowne Plaza West Cairo - Arkan is scheduled to open in 2021, the 178-room new build will form part of Phase II of Arkan Plaza. The Hotel is 10 minutes away from the “new” Grand Egyptian Museum and 15 minutes from the Great Pyramids of Giza. It is also in close proximity to Cairo International Airport and will be just 10 kilometers away from Sphinx International Airport. Business and leisure travelers can get the best of both worlds with three meeting rooms and a business center along with an outdoor pool and Club Lounge
We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Attendant to join our amazing pre-opening team.
Your day to day
- You’ll make sure our rooms are always at their best - we have standards - but it’s down to you to make that room special and memorable for guests
- Help guests - you’ll be happy to help if someone needs a toothbrush or directions for example
- Keep your supervisor updated on room service progress and alert them to any repairs needed
- Safety aware – follow our established safety procedures at all times - and wear protective equipment when needed
- Be organised - keep on top of supplies and amenities and always try to minimise waste
- Reunite items with owners – and log any lost and found property
- Look smart – wear your uniform with pride
- Other ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimise waste within all areas of housekeeping
- Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service
- May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects
- May have turndown duties
- May assist with other duties as assigned
What we need from you
At least 1-year experience in similar role, Knowledge of the job and a person who always displays positive behaviour
What we offer
In return we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we'll give you the Room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us how you could bring your individual competencies by clicking "Apply Online".
We are an equal opportunity employer.