Otel Markası: Crowne Plaza
Konum: Kuveyt, Kuveyt
Job number: EMEAA24930
IHG Hotels and Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies, promising to provide True Hospitality for everyone; making you feel welcome and cared for, recognised and respected, wherever you are in the world.
At Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, we believe business travel should work better. In every market in the world, business has changed, and so has work. It’s more digital, more flexible, more mobile, more connected. As one of the world’s largest upscale brands, we have properties located in major urban centres, gateway cities and resort destinations all around the globe.
At Holiday Inn® we believe the joy of travel is for everyone. We pride ourselves on delivering an affordable, enjoyable hotel experience where guests are always welcomed warmly.
The Crowne Plaza® Al Thuraya City is a 5-star hotel with 207 opulent rooms and modern conferencing facilities including Kuwait's largest Ballroom and state-of-the-art auditorium where you can host various types of meetings, conventions and social occasions. The Holiday Inn® Al Thuraya City Kuwait is a stylish Kuwait hotel with a free airport shuttle, nine specialty restaurants, conference facilities and a luxury spa.
Join us and not only can you benefit from the world of variety and opportunity, you can also look forward to being part of a company that will appreciate you for simply being you. At IHG we celebrate our differences and we believe everyone has something unique to bring to each team.
Your day to day
• Meets with Heads of Departments to review their recruitment needs, ensuring they are following their manpower budgets.
• Develops and implements recruiting and screening systems and procedures in order to attract qualified candidates for position vacancies
• Conducts the entire recruitment process to enable selection of quality talent for vacant positions within defined timelines that includes conducting employment checks pre-screening and interviews.
• Utilizes search engines, job portals and accredited headhunting agencies to find suitable candidates for available vacancies in an efficient and cost effective manner.
• Sets up interviews for all vacancies, with a selected interview panel, and provides feedback to the hiring manager and updates the candidate of the outcome
• Conducts HR interview for the junior and mid-level vacancies along with the interview panel, and provides recommendations to the hiring manager, obtains their decision and informs the candidate
• Prepares conditional offer for selected candidate based on successful employment checks and verifies the offer with the compensation structure.
• Informs prospective colleagues about visa documentation, joining formalities and relocation and hiring policies and ensures smooth arrival of the colleagues within stipulated date
• Administers joining formalities of the new hires ensuring that all the documentation provided by the new hire is accurate and up-to-date and coordinates with government relations team to finalize new hire immigration requirements.
• Reviewing relevant paperwork and documentation related to the recruitment process for quality, consistency and rigour
• Be responsible for the effective management and delivery of the recruitment process ensuring procedures are followed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Performs other duties as from time to time as assigned
What we need from you
• Excellent time-management skills; effective organizing skills; ability to plan and prioritize own work program under tight deadlines, as well as to work on own initiative and as a member of the team
• Objectivity and the ability to apply HR rules and regulations in a fair and consistent manner
• Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) across all levels of the organisation
• Strong customer service focus
• Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to lead and gain the assistance/cooperation of others, as well as the ability to work effectively with people of different national and cultural backgrounds with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
• Strong client orientation, including the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with client departments.
• Minimum 1 to 4 years experience in Recruitment
• Solid computer skills; proficiency in the use of office software products (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
• Excellent ability to effectively communicate in a clear and concise manner in English (both oral and written).
• Experience in a customer service environment
• Previous administration experience would be ideal but not required
What we offer
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. At IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which include healthcare support and global hotel room discounts. Your achievements will be recognized and your loyalty rewarded but most of all, we’ll give you room to grow!